Razor CO2 laser marking systems
The Electrox Razor. is a CO2 laser marking system optimised for marking glass, wood and a variety of plastics materials, including transparent or translucent finishes.
Razor extends the range of materials that can be marked to include wood, glass and transparent plastic.
Razor laser marking systems are available as a 30 or 50 Watt device to provide plenty of processing power to cover a wide range of marking applications.
- Laser Type: CO2
- Wavelength: 10.6 µm
- Pulse Frequency: up to 25KHz
- Operating Modes: modulated CW
- Marking Areas: 85-133 mm diameter
- Max. Marking Speed: Up to 5,000 mm/sec
- Operating Temperature: Up to 40o C non-condensing
- Resonator Construction: Fully sealed against ingress of dust
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Fully compatible with all current versions of Windows
- Fast file transfer to the laser
- Multiple file import formats
- Bar codes
- Two dimensional codes including Data Matrix
- Automatic serialisation
- File input programming (Mail Merge)
- Date coding
- Fill editor
- Motion control (4 Axis)
- Multiple I/O interface
ES compact free standing workstations
Free standing workstations available with universal enclosure and sliding door or indexing turntable with safety light curtain.
Handling options including programmable z-axis, rotary, xy positioning and vision options according to model
Visit our website to download a product brochure.