Imagine producing one-off packaging prototypes and short-run labels on a vast array of substrates, including metallic and synthetic papers, foils, BOPP, PE and PET film, even leather and fabrics.
Roland's DPI award-winning VersaUV LEC series is the world's first UV inkjet printer/cutter line using safe, low-heat LED lamps. VersaUV prints CMYK + White + Clear for unmatched colour, texture and dimension. Clear coat adds remarkably rich special effects ranging from high-gloss finish for area highlights to custom-textured effects such as faux leather and crocodile skin. Roland ECO-UV inks produce graphics that are easy to handle and can be stretched across both curved surfaces and sharp edges without cracking.
The VersaUV Series offers fast production printing up to 101 sqft./hr. and higher image quality up to 1440x1440 dpi, making it ideally suited for short-run production of labels and specialty graphics - as well as prototyping applications. The VersaUV can also be configured in your choice of three ink combinations. TheVersaUV Intelligent Ink Circulation System optimises ink usage and minimises waste and an optimised hood design ensures compatibility with semi-rigid substrates including card stocks and polycarbonates.
Features & benefits:
- Integrated Print/Cut
- CMYK + White + Clear
- Unprecedented range of substrates: foils, BOPP, PE, PET film, offset printing paper stock and more.
- Ideal Pre-Press Device
- Perfect for Short Run Production
- Production Print Speeds
- 1440x1440 dpi with Roland Intelligent Pass Control™
- World's Most Advanced UV Inks - Instant drying and flexible, outdoor durability. ECO-UV ink is virtually odourless, VOC-free and safe after curing.
- Innovative Intelligent Ink Circulation System
- Advanced LED UV Lamps
- State of the Art Curing System
- VersaWorks RIP Software
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control
- Energy Efficient and Ozone Free
- Reliability & Quality Assurance