GR analytical balances feature an internal automatic calibration function as well as an RS232 data output and data logging as standard. Three models are available, the GR200 (210g x 0.1mg), GR202 (42g x 0.01mg/210g x 0.1mg) and GR300 (310g x 0.1mg)
Features of GR Series Analytical Electronic Balances:
- Advanced, reliable, accurate weighing.
- Full digital calibration using internal motor driven masses
- Two layer housing construction minimises the negative effects of ambient temperature changes.
- 11 weighing units plus counting & percentage.
- Range of capacities and resolutions.
- Built in underhook capability.
- Automatic self calibration on ambient temperature changes.
- One touch calibration with one press of the CAL key.
- Pull out quick reference card gives convenient operation instructions.
- Data memory to store up to 200 sets of weighing data.
- GLP compliant data output format to match quality systems.
- Sealed keypad protecting against spills and dust.
- Standard RS232C bi-directional serial data interface.