Your guarantee for an increase in efficiency and quality.
ZOLLER »smile« is the
entry-type presetting and measuring device for small-scale manufacturing that
offers you absolute top technology in a vertical small-format at a surprisingly
Compact and easy to operate
it may be used for any purpose: machining centers, transfer machines, boring
mills, CNC controlled lathes and in tool grinding and sharpening shops for
measuring grinding wheels and tools.
The »smile« is available with »pilot 2.0« or »pilot 3.0« software in five
different measuring ranges depending on tool length.
Due to its low investment cost, the »smile« is ideal for small and mid-size
companies that have a small to moderate number of tool changes. Axes slide
movements are manual and standard parameters are measured automatically
(length, diameter, radius and two angles).
- Universal presetting and measuring device for
no-contact measuring and presetting of all kinds of tools
- Easy to operate thanks to »quick Touch« touch-screen
monitor, and automatic cutting edge detection in all four monitor
quadrants even with cutting edge shapes > 90°
- Automatic measurement of 5 parameters (length,
diameter, radius and two angles)
- Equipped with »C.R.I.S.« function for automatic
measuring of largest tool diameter without manual focusing
- 5 measuring results within seconds at a push of
a button (length, diameter, radius, 2 angles)
- Vision system with tele-centric lens, dynamic
- Productivity increase of at least 15 % due to
increased machine life.
- You reduce rejects as a result of measured and
- You increase the service life of your tools
while reducing tool costs.
- You reduce tool breakage and therefore
automatically reduce tool costs.
- You prevent tool crashes with measured and
preset tools and therefore significantly reduce repair costs and eliminate
- You receive consistent and plannable machining
rates, because tools are always consistently preset and measured.
- Control-oriented data transfer prevents input
errors and crashes.
- The automatic zero point control prevents the
wrong tool from being installed on the machine, thus eliminating crashes
- You check your tools at the time of receipt to
ensure excellent quality. This also reduces tool costs.
- You reduce machine set-up times with preset and
- You save an average of at least 3-5 minutes in
set-up time for each individual tool.
- You check the wear of the tools with the cutting
edge inspection and reduce tool costs through timely re-sharpening.