The DMI-1040 is a 10.4" Driver Machine Interface panel PC designed specifically for the railway industry, equipped with Intel Atom® x5-E3930 processor (formerly Apollo Lake), resistive touch, and EN50155 compliance power module. It can be applied as an HMI unit for driver’s desks, control panel for passenger information systems, surveillance system control/display unit or in railway diagnostics and communications applications.
• Intel Atom® x5-E3930 processor, up to 1.8GHz
• 10.4” color display: 4:3, 1024 x 768 pixels, high brightness 1000cd/m2, 5-wire resistive touch, auto dimming
• 2GB DDR3L memory (up to 8GB optional)
• 32GB eMMC storage
• Power Input Voltage: 24VDC, 36VDC, 72VDC and 110VDC (EN50155 compliant)
• -25°C to +70°C wide operating temperature range (EN50155 class OT3)
• IP65 front and IP20 rear ingress ratings