Laser Systems have been used for metal welding for a number of years. They are capable of most weld geometry types and have many advantages over conventional welding techniques.
A more recent application for Laser Processing Lasers is Brazing and Soldering. The Automotive and Electronics sectors have embraced Laser Brazing and Soldering.
Lasers used for welding, brazing and soldering are present in many industries including Aviation, Automotive, General Fabrication, Consumer Goods, etc.
Some of the advantages of using Lasers for Welding, Brazing and Soldering include:
High Process Speeds
Excellent Joint Quality and Strength
Less Post Processing Required
High Surface Finishes
Excellent Process Control and Stability
JK125P, 300P, 300HP
- New 125 to 300W, pulsed, and sine wave modulated YAG laser with fiber delivery
- Welding, Cutting, and Drilling
- 125-300W output
- New 300W, pulsed, and sine wave modulated YAG laser with fiber delivery specifically designed for drilling
- 300W output
- Field-proven 450 to 600W, pulsed, and sine wave modulated YAG laser with fiber delivery
- Welding, Cutting, Drilling and Heat Treating
- 450-600W output
JK 700 Series YAG Laser Sources for Welding
- JK704 400W High Peak Power Pulsed Trepan and Percussion Drilling and Cutting Laser with Welding Option
JK704TR Twin-Rod High Peak Power Trepan and Percussion Drilling and Cutting Laser