Gates Industrial Hose moves food, fuel and other essentials from end to end. Application-specific hoses like these are at the heart of the system:
- Acid chemical hoses are flexible, lightweight and engineered to safely transfer the most corrosive substances.
- Air and multi-purpose hoses offer excellent flexibility and maximum resistance to weather and ozone while conveying air, water and other substances.
- Food and beverage hoses meet FDA sanitary requirements, resist abrasion and soiling on the outside and will not impart taste to food products.
- Material handling hoses come with an assortment of tube and cover materials that will handle the suction/discharge of dry commodities and liquids.
- Petroleum transfer and dispensing hoses for commercial fuels, oils and other petroleum products are tough and easy to handle.
- Steam transfer hoses safely handle pressures up to 250 psi and temperatures up to 232°C, including superheated and saturated steam, wet or dry.
- Water handling and dispensing hoses provide superior water and light chemical service in industrial, construction, agriculture, mining and waste management applications.
For more information, visit www.GatesAustralia.com.au.
The Gates GLX™ coupling is specifically designed for textile-reinforced hoses up to 1,000 psi working pressure. You can be confident this coupling is backed by all the solid design expertise, extensive testing and robust quality that you expect from Gates.
GLX™ couplings are finished with the exclusive TuffCoat™ plating providing five times greater rust resistance than standard plating.
The GLX™ coupling line brings simplicity and efficiency to your assembly operations. One coupling per size fits Air and Multi-Purpose, LP350 and many other Gates hoses. There’s no need to decide which ferrule to use with which hose. This simplifies your assembly procedures, while keeping inventories to a minimum. Following Gates crimp recommendations ensures assemblies with top quality, performance and safety.
Crimp recommendations can be found at www.gates.com/ecrimp