DMF stock a large variety of flexible PVC strip rolls, and so can custom manufacture PVC strip curtains to suit your requirement.
The Visiflex Strip Curtain is a budget solution to seal any sized opening from loss of temperature, ingress of dust, vermin and draft, and the strips can easily be interchanged if damaged.
All of the flexible PVC used by DMF is 100% DINP and so is safer than other cheaper alternatives on the market.
The PVC is fixed to an exclusive aluminium rail that can be face or under head mounted to the opening, and each strip is individually bolted to the rail, housed within a slot for ease of positioning.
- REDUCES COLD or HEAT LOSS; by opening only wide enough to let a person or vehicle through and then closing automatically.
- ISOLATES NOISE; equipment, work stations and loading docks from other work areas.
- INCREASES EMPLOYEE COMFORT; by keeping temperature and humidity under control.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE; easily wipes clean and strips can be replaced independently if required.
- ADMITS LIGHT, SAVES TIME AND WORK; transparency provides excellent visibility for through traffic. No delays while doors are opened or closed. Options exist for tinted strip to reduce sunlight if required
- PROVIDES FLYING INSECT CONTROL; between inside and outside or between different work areas, and a special anti insect yellow PVC is now available.
- EASY TO INSTALL; no special labour and tools needed for installation. Shipped knocked down, ready to install.
- Clean Rooms
- Fume Bays
- Factory Loading Docks
- Freezer Rooms
- Cool Rooms
- Zoning Screens
- Sound Enclosures
- Transport Industry
- Proving Rooms
- Welding Bays
- Sauna Rooms