An addition to an already comprehensive range of DMF climate control doors, is the highy impact resistant Traffic Door. DMF International are proud to announce this inclusion, which caters for high levels of impact traffic. It is semi automatic operation, allowing the door to close automatically from either direction of opening. The heavy duty concealed spring action, or V-Rotor hinge can swing 180 deg, which makes it ideal for openings in busy and heavy trafficked areas such as . . . .
- Supermarket trading floors
- Retails stores
- Commercial kitchens
- Pubs and clubs
The Traffic Door is constructed from either a high impact strength Tarkeflex, or a durable high strength 2mm thick ABS surface, core filled with PU foam, which offers great insulation.
The doors can be manufactured as pairs or singles, and can accommodate openings up to 3mH x 3mW. Windows come as standard, using clear polycarbonate, and the option of kick plates, or spring bumpers are available to maximise the impact resistance. To increase the seal, rubber gaskets are located between the door and jamb, as well as in the centre.
The Features Include...
- Semi auto operation
- V rotor swing action, or concealed variable torque spring option
- Hold open to 90o or 180o direction
- Polycarbonate vision panel with perimeter gasket.
- Full PVC gaskets ensuring seal around doors
- Option of spring bumper of kick plates
- High density urethane core
- High impact strength ABS surfaces or Tarkeflex vinyl surface with multiple options of colours
Call DMF today on 1800 281170 to discuss your needs