DMF International advise of the inclusion of a specialised industrial door able to accommodate very large openings.
The Fold Up Door is an automated door, with opening speeds of about 300mm/sec, and works similarly to that of a Roman Blind.
Being so large, wind resistance is of high importance in the design, and so single or dual structural beams are used to provide strength of the panel against wind.
Normal safety controls are standard on the Fold Up door.
- “Plug and Play” Electrical Installation
- Factory Pre-assembled Door Jamb and Header Modules
- Safety Photo-Eye
- Free-fall protection mechanism
- Fabric is polyester reinforced PVC 1.5mm thickness with standard colours: Yellow/Grey/Blue/Orange/White/Red
- 240V single-phase or 3phase electrical
- Power-coated Steel Door frames
- Open/Stop/Close buttons on control panel
- Emergency Stop on control panel
- Power disconnect switch on control panel
- Adjustable auto-closing time
- Replaceable vision 1.2mm PVC window
- Mine workshops
- Aeroplane hangars
- Grain handling facilities
- Steel works
- Bulk waste depots
Call DMF today and allow us to assist you ph 1800 281170