Enerpac's RLT Series low-height telescopic single-acting cylinders – in capacities from 4-74 tons, with collapsed heights of 45-114mm – feature two or three pistons and can lift loads up to 40mm in a single movement.
Nitrocarburised surface treatment inside and out provides unparalleled sideload resistance and corrosion protection for safe use in the harshest conditions.
Such applications include maintenance, fabrication and lifting and shifting jobs in agricultural and civil engineering machinery engineering, mining and energy, marine, oil and gas, construction and infrastructure, water and wastewater and production and process engineering.
The new cylinders’ longer reach also provides a safety and efficiency bonus by saving users’ time and simplifying projects by moving loads further with each stroke, eliminating the use of temporary cribbing in applications including machinery positioning and tool fastening.
RLT cylinders also feature:
- 3 per cent side load on full capacity
- Design safety factor compliance with ASME B30.1 and EN1494
- Mounting bolt holes for easy fixing
- CR400 coupler for compatibility with standard product
- High alloy steel for maximum strength, with nitrocarburized surface treatment inside and out