Gates meets the needs of today's high-powered, high-pressure hydraulic equipment with its MegaSys® hose line. As part of an integrated solution, the constant pressure spiral-wire and wire-braid hose and coupling products offer flexibility, durability and performance.
- Simplifies hose selection with constant pressure ratings
- Bends up to one-third SAE bend radius specifications
- Saves overall hose assembly length
- Facilitates easier plumbing and routing in tight applications
- Requires fewer bent tube fittings
- Eases installation with higher flexibility
- Lowers inventory requirements
- Extends life in bending, flexing applications
- Reduces costs by as much as 64 percent
Plus, a coloured layline treatment, used exclusively for MegaSys hoses, brings a distinctive design and pressure colour coding system to make the hoses easy to identify in stock and in service.
Gates innovative MegaCrimp® and GlobalSpiral™ couplings guarantee leak-free connections with MegaSys hoses with maximum working pressures as high as 8,000 psi (55,148 kpa).
Designed for extreme high-pressure, high-impulse applications, G8K MegaSpiral® hose is compatible with new two-piece, no-skive G8K couplings. The hose outperforms any other 8,000 psi hose on the market today.
To learn more about the reliability and value that MegaSys products bring to a wide range of applications, visit the Gates website.