Furnace Engineering has been designing and contructing large numbers of Aluminium Reverberatory Melting/Holding Furnaces in Australia, NZ and SE Asia in the last three decades.
- Reduced energy consumption and environmental design.
- A wide range of aluminium holding capacities.
- Tilting or stationary with tap-out mechanism.
- Oil, Gas fuel fired combustion system.
- Positive pressure control.
- From simple PLC to complex computer control systems.
- Charging door for dry or preheated materials.
Robust & strong to withstand the chamber environment of high temperatures, mechanical impact from charging & cleaning and resist corundum build up minimised to reduce energy consumption.
An essential component for maintaining pressure and reducing cold air into the furnace.
Ensures that the furnace chamber is held at an optimal pressure at all times.
Recuperative burners, Regenerative burners or Oxy/Fuel burners are the most efficient combustion technology used today.
Data gathering and analysing devices to optimise the furnace operation and
ensuring work safety.
The Furnace Engineering Reverberatory Melting/Holding Furnace design and
construction include metal stirring system, side wells & liquid metal filling ports.