Furnace Engineering offers a range of Batch Ovens for delivering fast heating rates and excellent temperature uniformity.
Applications for batch ovens include:
- Ovens can be delivered with variety of air recirculation, horizontal and vertical.
- Recirculated air enters the work chamber through the specially designed louvre system to evenly direct heated air over the work area.
- Electric elements are positioned for heating of the recirculated air ensuring that the product is only exposed to uniform temperature environment.
- Control systems ensure that equipment complied with guidelines inclusive of protection controls and recording systems calibrated to necessary standards so as to effect rapid introduction in to your plant operations.
- The oven body consists of robust mild steel construction with sandwiched insulation minimising heat transfer between inner and outer skins.
- Doors are positioned to provide full access to the work chamber.
A complete range of chamber sizes, atmospheric environments and oven maximum temperatures are available.