Furnace Engineering manufactures a wide range of Solution Heat Treatment Furnaces from simple batch systems to the large & complex continuous systems.
The furnace is designed for rapid heating of alloys, excellent temperature uniformity and facility for rapid quenching.
- Lower energy usage and reduced operation costs are achieved by use of composite blanket insulation with low thermal mass and high insulating qualities that reduce kW load requirements.
- The airtight furnace body provides for better heating uniformity. The high velocity of heated airflow to the work zone providing better zone uniformity and control.
- Physical space flexibility
- Economical & low cost operation
- Unique control systems ensure compliant with strict guidelines
- Superior production capability
- The furnace body construction is robust and of high quality.
- The stainless steel interior is durable at optimal operating temperature.
- The class 650°C fan prevents overheating and ensures durability at all operating temperatures.
- Easy to use control systems automate repeated operations and incorporates all safety and interlocking requirements.
- Independent calibration and certification can be provided prior to shipment
Automatic and complete solution-quench-age cycle can be run without any operator intervention, and unattended in larger automated systems.
Load > Solution Heat up/Soak (~635°C) > Discharge to Quench > Quench (~65°C) > Re-load > Age Heat up/Soak (~165°C) > Unload