Furnace Engineering manufactures and distributes a wide range of Bogie Hearth Furnaces suitable for the heat treatment of large loads.
The Bogie Hearth furnaces are designed to operate up to 1200°C with heating by natural or LP gas, oil combustion systems and electricity.
- It is designed for easy loading of materials through the large access door and unloading for rapid quench processes.
- The furnace can be operated with multiple bogies to increase load rate and efficiency.
- The bogie hearth is constructed from high strength refractory and capable of withstanding harsh conditions.
- The heat resistant steel pedestals support work baskets.
- Sealing of the vertical lift doors and bogie is done by pneumatically operated soft seal clamps to ensure no ingress of cold air.
- The integrated control system includes programmable temperature control and independent over-temperature protection.
- Temperature recorders with connections for trailing thermocouples are provided for maintenance of quality records.