Furnace Engineering, partnering with Ipsen offers a wide range of Atmospheric Chamber Furnaces.
The furnace is designed in modular format for easy site assembly. The ICTE® software system developed for the heat-treatment industry allows charge transfer, loading and unloading to be fully automated and integrated into the production process. The casing is constructed of strong sheet steel structure and lined with light-weight refractory that is designed to work well above the normal processing temperature.
- Even heat transfer
- Shielding of the charge from direct heat radiation
- Transfer of the recirculated furnace atmosphere during the heat-treatment process.
- Maintenance-friendly, tight-closing door systems,
- Quick replacement of SIC muffle - tongue and groove system
- The double-wall oil bath with a leakage sensor (Water Resources Act compliant)
- Charge transfer in baskets without the need of special skids
- Long service life of the charging system - pushing only design