Furnace Engineering together with Nabertherm offers a wide range of smaller Heat Treatment Furnaces in varying sizes and temperatures.
- Specialised control systems ensure that the equipment complies with strict guidelines.
- Protection controls and recording systems are calibrated to meet the required standards for rapid certification and plant operation.
- Furnaces operating under 850°C are manufactured with circulation fans to provide chamber temperature uniformity. Those operating over 850°C have element installation on all 4 walls to provide uniform radiant heating.
- Lower energy usage and costs efficiency are achieved by using composite blanket insulation that has low thermal mass and high insulating qualities.
- The airtight body and high velocity airflow to the work zone providing better zone uniformity.
- The furnace body shell is robust and well constructed
- The stainless steel interior is durable under optimal temperature.