Furnace Engineering offers a range of Continuous Ovens for delivering fast heating rates and excellent temperature uniformity.
Applications for continuous ovens include:
- Ovens can be delivered with variety of air recirculation, horizontal and vertical.
- Recirculated air enters the work chamber through the specially designed louvre system to evenly direct heated air over the work area.
- Electric elements are positioned for heating of the recirculated air ensuring that the product is only exposed to uniform temperature environment.
- Control systems ensure that equipment complied with guidelines inclusive of protection controls and recording systems calibrated to necessary standards so as to effect rapid introduction in to your plant operations.
- The oven body consists of robust mild steel construction with sandwiched insulation for minimising heat transfer between inner and outer skins.
Conveyor systems can be of mesh belt, flat belt, band, chain or slat operating in a continuous variable or indexing operation.