Furnace Engineers manufactures a wide range of Aluminium Extrusion Ageing Ovens which deliver fast heating rate with excellent temperature uniformity.
They can be designed with End Flow or Cross Flow air recirculation.
- The furnace body is robust, constructed with mild steel and lined with high quality ceramic fibre insulation to increase heating efficiency.
- Vertically opening doors positioned at the ends of the oven allow full access to the heat chamber.
- Specially designed louvre for directing recirculated air through the work chamber to evenly direct heated air over the product.
- Hot boxes provide for heating of the recirculated air ensuring that the product is only exposed to a uniform temperature environment
- Integrated PLC control system will provide for safe and correct heat treatment cycles to your preset program.
- Temperature recorders with connection for trailing thermocouples are provided for maintenance of quality records.