Furnace Engineering offers total Electrical and Mechanical Design for combustion systems on a wide range of products, from the simple oven through to major heating and melting plant.
This includes combustion design and local authority approval through to actual modifications to the combustion train, set up and testing.
- Electrical design and commission of all combustion systems.
- Mechanical design for all types of fuel supplies.
- Installation of all types of burners - ovens, furnaces, dryers, kilns, air heaters, tank heaters, kettles, cookers, after burners and melters.
- Modifications to comply with local standards, new systems controls, new fuel systems, new standards and higher efficiency burners.
- Testing of the combustion system to ensure maximum output efficiencies & meeting Australian standards.
- Commissioning combustion system from single burner to complete plant installation.
- Preparation of submissions for local authorities compliance on all commercial and industrial appliances.
- Servicing combustion system for safe and efficiently operation.