Furnace Engineering manufactures a range of Solution Heat Treatment Furnaces, from the simple batch systems to the large and complex continuous ones.
These include furnaces for rapid heating of alloys, temperature control and quench system.
- Lower energy usage and reduced operation costs are achieved by use of composite blanket insulation with low thermal mass and high insulating qualities that reduce kW load requirements.
- The airtight furnace body provides for better heating uniformity. The high velocity of heated airflow to the work zone providing better zone uniformity and control.
- The furnace body shell is robust, durable and high quality.
- The stainless steel interior ensure durability at optimal operating temperature.
- The class 650°C fan prevents overheating and ensures durability at all operating temperatures.
- Smart control systems allows automation & repeat operations
- Incorporates all safety and interlocking requirements.
Automatic and complete solution, quench & age cycle can be run without any operator intervention, and unattended in larger automated systems.
Load > Solution Heat Up/Soak (~635°C) > Discharge to Quench Quench (~65°C) > Re-load > Age Heat up/Soak (~165°C) > Unload