SynQ stands for Synchronized Intelligence and is a modular, service-oriented software platform for warehouse management and material flow orchestration. SynQ gives you the precise functionality you need to optimize your warehouse operations. It literally embeds intelligence in the operation and synchronizes the performance of your automated and manual warehouse equipment in the best possible way. It encompasses warehouse management (WMS), material flow (MFC/WCS), and automation control systems (ACS) functionality, along with an array of business intelligence tools to boost your warehouse performance. SynQ will help your company to embrace the era of digitalization and stay ahead of your competition.
Swisslog’s warehouse management system SynQ enables insights, optimization and agility for your operation so that you can deliver on your promises to your customers in the smartest way possible. Your advantages at a glance:
- Various deployment and integration options.
- With 130+ installed base SynQ customers, we provide an extremely field-proven platform.
- SynQ is used worldwide, backed by the industry’s largest support organization – 24/7.
- We have a long track record of integration management for complex systems.
- SynQ is a future-proof key product of the KUKA group and is being continually developed further – especially in Industry 4.0 areas.
- SynQ comes with a comprehensive automation concept including a standard interface offering efficient integration to 3rd party ERP systems, such as proprietary or 3rd party WMS or WCS components, or any type of Swisslog/KUKA or 3rd party automation equipment.
- User friendly: SynQ comes with integrated user interfaces, for all your shop floor operations, monitoring of the entire site as well as administrative tasks. This includes the visualization of your entire plant in 3D, VR and AR.