KEVLAR arm protectors offer users with additional forearm protection. Varying in length, the KEVLAR arm protectors feature a thumb hole which is used for a secure hold.
- KEVLAR fibre is flame resistant and will withstand temperatures up to 480°C without breaking down.
- Seamless construction eliminates tearing or splitting along seams.
- Grime Guard treatment inhibits water and oil penetration for longer wear and greater comfort.
- Standard weight KEVLAR protection with thumb hold for a secure hold.
- Optional with leather reinforcement on the inner arm for increased abrasion and puncture resistance. Standard With Leather
- Sheet metal
- Glass Handling
- Canning and recyclin
- Injection moulding
- Automotive manufacturing
- Steel manufacturing
Weight: 2-ply KEVLAR
Shell: 100% KEVLAR branded fibre
Lengths: 10, 14, 18 or 21 inch, 14 inch with leather reinforcement.
Precision assembly STANDARDS EN388 Standard With EN388 Leather
Abrasion Resistance: 1 2
Cutting Resistance: 3 3
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are trademarks or registered trademarks of DuPont™ or it’s
Tear Resistance: 4 4 1, 3, 4, X affiliates.
Perforation Resistance: X X 2, 3, 4, X