Nitrile impregnated coating on a foam insulated liner
- Building & Construction
- Metal Fabrication
- Truck, fork-lift and crane driving
- Working outdoors on construction sites
- Road sweeping
- Cold-weather yard and field work
- Patrolling unheated premises
- Foam insulation locks out cold and seals in warmth. Liquid-repellent nitrile repels rain and snow, dirt and grease.
- Nitrile impregnated material provides excellent abrasion resistance and good protection against snags and cuts. Lasts longer than traditional leather gloves or jersey outdoor winter gloves.
- Does not stiffen or crack in cold weather. Stays flexible down to -10°C.
- Excellent dry grip. Makes handling quicker and easier.