Excellent insulation and comfortable handling in cold conditions
- Building & Construction
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Public Utilities
- Shipping and receiving
- Refuse collection
- Refrigeration and cooling plants
- Perishables warehousing
- Public maintenance
- Outdoor construction work
- Ansell’s PowerFlex® 80-400 glove is a general-purpose glove that is designed to provide outstanding insulation from cold conditions, as well as high comfort and grip.
- This glove combines a thermal terry loop acrylic liner with a naturally insulating latex coating, ensuring excellent insulation against the cold. This glove provides comfort and protection for the wearer in temperatures down to as low as -30°C, for short or intermittent contact.
- With a terry loop acrylic liner that is bright yellow in colour, the PowerFlex® 80-400 glove offers extra high visibility in low or poor light conditions. This extra visibility brings additional safety for external workers when it’s getting dark.