Dexterity with superb cut resistance for optimal productivity
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Glass manufacturing
- Assembly of white goods
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Handling sharp or irregular-edged metal parts
- The liners of the HyFlex® 11-630 glove has a yarn structure that contains an optimal rate of HPPE. This offers high levels of cut resistance, for a safe use in controlling, handling and assembly applications involving contacts with sharp pieces.
- The Lycra® in the liners of the glove, as well as the polyurethane coating, provides excellent flexibility and fit.
- The specific formulation of the polyurethane dipping provides a secure grip on dry or slightly oily pieces.
- The PU formulation also increases abrasion resistance on the gloves’ work surface.