Dexterity with superb cut resistance for optimal productivity
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Glass manufacturing
- Assembly of white goods
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Handling of sharp-edged objects, pre- assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance.
- Finishing works
- The HyFlex® 11-627 and 11-628 gloves deliver a perfect balance of comfort and sure handling with superior cut resistance.
- The liners have an innovative yarn structure that contains an optimal rate of Dyneema®. This offers high levels of cut resistance, for a safe use in controlling, handling and assembly applications involving contacts with sharp pieces.
- The Lycra® in the liners of both gloves, as well as the polyurethane coating, provides excellent flexibility and fit.
- The two models are designed for use in dry, as well as slightly oily environments.