Water-based polyurethane glove with unmatched dexterity and high cut protection
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Handling of sharp-edged objects, pre- assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance.
- Handling of glass sheets, sharp-edged objects
- Handling of metal sheets, cutting of dry, painted or galvanised pieces
- Ansell’s HyFlex® 11-435 glove is the first cut-resistant level 5 glove on the market made with water-based polyurethane.
- Extreme resistance to cuts and burrs. A seamless plaited glove for very good fit, dexterity and flexibility. Excellent breathability and cool feeling.
- Water-based polyurethane enhances the dexterity and comfort of the glove, as the polyurethane doesn’t penetrate inside it.
- CATEGORY II