Cut resistant glove.
- Mechanical assembly
- Metal Fabrication
- White goods and electrical goods
- Assembly and finishing
- Handling large panes
- The GoldKnit DT glove range includes 7 gauge knitted Kevlar® gloves with PVC dots on both sides.
- These gloves provide cut resistance from the sharp edges of metals, ceramics, glass and other materials.
- Additionally, the PVC dots deliver enhanced grip on dry surfaces and help reduce glove replacement costs.
- Featuring a reinforced thumb crotch, GoldKnit DT Max glove is designed for heavy-duty protection.
- Without fingertips, GoldKnit DT NFT gloves offer enhanced dexterity and is more suitable for medium-duty applications.