Chemical resistant glove with industry-leading grip and superior dexterity
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Light assembly in chemical environments
- Chemical handling
- Handling objects coated in grease and oils
- Refining - Oil & Petrol
- Handling paints, inks, dyes, glues and adhesives
- Ansell introduces a new glove in the AlphaTec® range for light to medium chemical applications. AlphaTec® 58-270 benefits from the same industry-leading grip with an enhanced dexterity and comfort.
- The thin, double-wall nitrile shell and 15-gauge seamless nylon liner offer users excellent tactility and flexibility. In addition, the glove’s lightness results in superior comfort than any chemical-resistant glove. Easy to don and doff, AlphaTec® 58-270 retains minimal heat, reducing perspiration compared to other chemical gloves.
- Wherever chemicals, oil and grease are present, AlphaTec® gloves provide the best grip thanks to the Ansell Grip Technology™.
- AlphaTec® 58-270 is a liquid-proof glove. The Safety cuff shape is designed to prevent snagging, avoid itching on bare hands and ease size identification with color over-edge. Wearers keep their hands clean and their skin protected from harmful contact with oils, chemicals and other liquids.
- AQL 0.65 (EN374)
- Ansell Grip Technology™