Norman G. Clark - EMT International has the most unique variety of slitting and perforating holders available.
We have designed and manufactured over 200 different styles to fit most printing presses, slitter/rewinders and a wide variety of other equipment. We will also design holders to meet your special needs.
Units are available in a variety of sizes and configurations for score, shear and razor cut. Whether your application requires heavy or light cuts, high or low speed or large or small diameter slitter or perforator blades/wheels, we have a holder to fit the application.
EMT International holders are designed and built to ensure durbility, accurate cuts and long blade/wheel life.
Holder Features Include
- Lateral adjust feature. An axle housing allows lateral screw adjustment of the blade/wheel position after the holder is mounted to mounting bar. (See fig1)
- Double bearing axle system. Supports the axle and blade/wheel with two bearing and cantilever design.
- Screw depth adjustment. A screw and lock system adjusts the blade depth setting and rigidly locks the sitting arm.
- Rugged construction. Standard on all holders
- Cantilevered design. Mounts the blade/wheel outside the frame work of the holder
- Air loaded holders. Feature standard heavy-duty air cylinders.
- Quick-change wheel system. Allows the operator to adjust position and change the blade/wheel without the use of tools.
- Toolless design. Allows the operator to adjust position and change the blade/wheel without the use of tools.
- Blade side shift. Engages the blade in a sideward motion by means of air actuation.
- Linear bearing slides. Provided on many of our air holders.
For more information, visit our website by clicking here