Norman G. Clark - An innovative problem solver with over 50 years of experience in designing and fabricating conveyor rollers and components, Ralphs-Pugh is a recognized industry leader that distinguishes itself by providing quality products, competitive prices, and the best customer service in the business.
Ralphs-Pugh offers a wide array of products including sprocket and grooved rollers for powered systems, urethane tapered rollers, one-way rollers, and troughing units. Components include bushing/end plug inserts and commercial and precision bearing inserts for metal and plastic tubing.
Ralphs-Pugh troughing units are available in two and three roll configurations. Return carriers are in a single roller configuration. Troughing units are designed for continuous bulk conveying of food products, feed, grain, meat, chemicals, waste and other materials.
Engineered frames and quality rollers provide excellent strength and durability resulting in lower operating and maintenance costs. Ralphs-Pugh troughers are rated for light to medium loads with speeds to 300 FPM.
They are ideal for replacing fluming, hinge wall belting conveyors with sideboards. All units are easy to install. Roller replacement kits are readily available.
Chrome alloy precision ball bearings mounted in a plastic housing with double labyrinth seals for the best in contamination protection, load bearing capacity, and operating speeds.
Commercial Grade Stainless Steel:
Stainless steel ball bearings mounted in an engineered plastic housing with double labyrinth seals provide the best solution for wet and corrosive environments.
Ideal for food grade applications and protection against corrosion. These bearings are Teflon impregnated Acetal plastic (ULTRA). They are self-lubricating, quiet, and long lasting.
- Galvanized Steel: 1.90" and 2.50" diameters.
- Stainless Steel: 1.90" and 2.50" diameters.
- PVC: High Impact with UV Stabilizers. Available in 1.90", 2.375" and 2.875" diameters.
- Other diameters are available upon request.
- Outer ends of rollers are capped to shield bearings from water and contaminants resulting in a cleaner longer lasting unit.
Frames and Mounting Bases:
- Painted Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Wide variety of mounting bases for two roll design.
- Wing rolls canted for belt tracking
- Easy to assemble. Belt travel direction indicated on each unit.