Surface Cleaning and Surface Activations
- Zinc surface passivation versus activation. (Proubaix Diagrams and Evans Diagrams).
- Ingredients of cleaners and its effects upon the surface (ferrous and non-ferrous).
- Zinc surface corrosion, attacks due to an imbalance in constituents of cleaning surfactants, (most widely used surfactant for metal cleaning are as following: Soak cleaners - sodium linear alcohol sulphonates and oxyethylated alcohol nonionics; while for Electrocleaner: are sodium linear alkyl sulphonates and fatty alcohol sulphates.
Ultrasonic Equipment and its applications.
Hydrosonic Equipment and its applications.
Pre-treatments, Pickling, etching.
Copper Cyanides (Potassium and Sodium Systems).
- Electrode position onto Zinc die-cast surface.
- Treatment of excess Potassium Carbonates.
- Agitation systems.
- Current Density, Throwing Power, Epitaxy, Adhesion failures.
- Interpretation of Hull Cell analysis.
- Organic Additives and its beneficial effects; (Leveling ability, Crystalline growth.)
- Pitting, loss of adhesion.
- Treatment of the solution.
Pyrophosphate Copper solutions. (Cu2P207*3H20).
Zinc and Cadmium Electroplating.
Nickel Sulfate, Nickel Sulfamate, Nickel Chloride Strike, Nickel durplex and triplex systems.
Electrolytic Nickel Alloy: Ni/Co, Ni/W, Ni/Mo, Ni/Sn.
Hexavalent and Trivalent Chrome Systems.
Electrophoretic Anodic and Cathodic Systems.
Nano-Technology and its applications within surface finishing industries.
Corrosion Evaluations and Analysis: Ref No 3842
- Neutral Salt Spray Analysis.
- Surface Corrosion and evaluation.
- Intergranular Corrosion.
- Galvanic Corrosions.
- Theory on Electroplating.
- Practical works of Electroplating.
Designs and Modifications
- Plating Lines.
- Tank designs
- Sequencing and scheduling.