Norman G. Clark Announces:
Nexen AIR CHAMP® - CLUTCHES - BRAKES - CLUTCH-BRAKES
Highly Reliable Air Clutches and Brakes contribute to the rationalisation of machines and equipment.
Nexen Group™ is a leading manufacturer of brakes, clutches, torque limiters, overload protection devices, and control systems for a variety of industrial applications in the packaging, machine tool, material handling, automotive, and textile industries. The Air Champ® line of clutches and brakes is the industry standard for rotary motion control and power transmission. With a product line of more than 2,500 components and systems for stop-start, disconnect, and overload protection
In the era of Factory Automation Clutches and Brakes are playing important roles in the field of motion control.
NEXEN air clutches and brakes are used in most industries such as general industrial machines, paper converting, material handling and many others for factory automation, laborsaving, high productivity, environmental safety, less maintenance, energy saving, etc.
AnchorBenefits of Nexen Clutches and Brakes
Air activated clutches and brakes provide the following benefits:
Air does not generate heat during extended clutch or brake engagement.
As a result, Nexen clutches and brakes provide greater torque transmission and thermal capacity.
Because of greater thermal capacity, Nexen clutches and brakes have a longer operating life. Also, there is less chance of performance problems because of their simple design.
Nexen clutches and brakes are more cost-efficient because it takes less energy to run an air compressor. Air-powered components last longer, resulting in fewer repair and replacements.
All friction materials used in our “Air Champ” line are non-asbestos. Ozone-depleting chemicals are NOT used in the manufacturing of “Air Champ” products. All packaging materials are non-asbestos.
All power transmission products are potentially dangerous and should be guarded in accordance with applicable regulation.
AnchorFeatures of Nexen Clutches and Brakes
1. Effective Heat Dissipation
- "Continuous Slip"
Due to the employment of the disc with cooling fins with high efficient heat dissipation effect and large heat capacity, Nexen clutches and brakes have a higher heat capacity.
- "Stable Torque"
As there is no torque fade from heat, no torque fade occurs due to the rise of temperature.
2. Wide Range of Torque Controls
- Changing air pressure enables fine torque control of machines.
- • Overload Protection • Tension Control • Fine Soft Start & Stop are realised.
3. Safety because of Air
- No “Electric Arc" is Generated.
- As no electricity is used, no "electric arc" is generated.
- Use of Non-Asbestos Friction Facing
- Durable anti-wear and heat resistance is realised without using Asbestos.
4. Flexibility of Versatility
- High Speed Operation
- Air clutches and brakes cycle 20 % faster than other clutches & brakes
- Smooth Engaging and Braking
- Transmitted torque is easily controlled and smooth engagement and braking is realised. Smooth operation produces a great benefit for improving durability of machines.
5. Long Life and Easy Maintenance
- Long Life
- Nexen clutches and brakes have a better heat dissipation effect and thicker friction facing, their life is 2.5 to 5 times longer than other clutches and brakes.
- Easy Mounting & Handling
- Simple design and one-piece structure enables easy handling.
- Easy Replacement of Friction Facing
- Friction Facings are designed for easy replacement.
- Interchangeable Spare Parts Worldwide
- Interchangeable spare parts are available in the world market.
For more information contact NORMAN.G. CLARK on (03) 9450 8200 or visit our website at www.ngclark.com.au