The furnace is designed for rapid heating of alloys, excellent temperature uniformity and facility for rapid quenching.
Lower energy usage and reduced operation costs are achieved by use of composite blanket insulation with low thermal mass and high insulating qualities that reduce kW load requirements.
The airtight furnace body provides for better heating uniformity. The high velocity of heated airflow to the work zone providing better zone uniformity and control.
- Physical space flexibility
- Economical & low cost operation
- Unique control systems ensure compliant with strict guidelines
- Superior production capability
- The furnace body construction is robust and of high quality.
- The stainless steel interior is durable at optimal operating temperature.
- The class 650°C fan prevents overheating and ensures durability at all operating temperatures.
- Easy to use control systems automate repeated operations and incorporates all safety and interlocking requirements.
- Independent calibration and certification can be provided prior to shipment
Automatic and complete solution-quench-age cycle can be run without any operator intervention, and unattended in larger automated systems.
Load > Solution Heat up/Soak (~635°C) > Discharge to Quench > Quench (~65°C) > Re-load > Age Heat up/Soak (~165°C) > Unload