Furnace Engineering manufactures a wide range of Bogie Hearth Furnaces designed for heat treating large loads.
The Bogie hearth furnaces are designed to operate up to 1200°C and can be heated by gas, oil or electricity.
- The large access door allows for easy product loading and unloading.
- The furnace can be operated with multiple bogies to increase load rate and efficiency.
- The bogie hearth is constructed from high strength refractory capable of withstanding harsh operating conditions.
- The heat resistant steel pedestals support work baskets.
- The vertical lift doors and bogie is sealed by pneumatically operated soft seal clamps to ensure no ingress of cold air.
- The integrated control system includes programmable temperature control and independent over-temperature protection.
- The temperature recorders with connections for trailing thermocouples provides for record maintenance.