Each of these walkie stacker models offers power, precision and reliability for a variety of demanding operations.
Combining the manoeuvrability of a pedestrian stacker with the travel speed of a ride-on pallet truck, they are ideal for placing goods into low to mid high level racking, short or long distance transfers, or ramp operation.
- Welded fork construction, highly resistant to torsion when handling heavy loads.
- A choice of lift heights and mast configurations to suit your application.
- Progressive speed control and fly-by-wire power steering system ensure optimum performance levels.
- 5-point wheel layout, with fixed stabilizer wheels, provides enhanced stability.
- AC drive motor provides superior performance and reduced operating and maintenance costs.
- Driver Diagnostic Interface (DDI) allows selection of appropriate performance settings for specific applications.
- ‘Initial Lift’ and ‘Straddle Leg’ models provide the perfect answer for specific applications.