The W20-30ZR walkie reach stackers are designed for indoor use and ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as dock operations, general warehouse and storage, home improvement warehouses, and paint and chemical distribution.
Whether your material handling jobs include unloading or loading trailers, dockside maneuvering, or stocking, the Hyster walkie reach stacker line of motorized pallet trucks gives you big capacity and productivity with the operational cost of a walkie rather than a rider.
And our superior ergonomics along with the versatility of user selectable performance modes will help to increase your productivity.
- The creep or "turtle" speed button, located conveniently on the bottom-side of the handle allows you to maneuver the ZR-reach stacker series in and out of tight areas, with the steer handle in the upright position.
- Bottom mounted steering control handle's ergonomic, easy-to operate, finger tip control of proportional lift/ lower, reach extension/retraction (W20-30ZR only), travel speed and direction, and an optional sideshift makes load handling easier and more precise, increasing your productivity.
- The Hyster Walkie Stacker product line's advantageous head-length and multi-function, bottom mounted steering control handle gives you incredible load handling control with excellent maneuverability.
- The three operator selectable performance modes allow you to choose between three preset user configurations that affect acceleration, deceleration (neutral braking), and top travel speed.
- Truck diagnostic information can be read using a hand-held programming tool (optional) or by checking the status of the LED indicator mounted on the controller. And all wiring is tagged for quick, easy circuit tracing.
- The heavy-duty walkie stacker series features a tough, unitized construction that is robotically welded, for superior reliability.
- Serial communications and solid state switches with soldered wire connections increasing reliability and uptime, replace the hydraulic pump contactor, forward and reverse contactors and their corresponding maintenance costs.