The Hyster Reach Stackers are available in both container handling (CH) and intermodal handling (IH) versions for high density container stacking applications up to 5-high and 3-rows deep. This machine has been designed to achieve maximum space utilisation on container terminals, thanks to outstanding manoeuvrability, superior handling speeds and unrestricted stacking capabilities, in an all-in-one package.
The series is available with a modern clean-running Diesel engine, standard oil-immersed brakes, robust drive-axle and advanced auto-shift transmission, which all combine to maintain maximum productivity and reliability during operation in demanding applications.
- Engine and transmission protection systems as well as oil-immersed brakes are standard to ensure reliable operation.
- The Hyster "Vista" cab, offers an outstanding range of standard ergonomic features, plus a sliding mechanism as standard for optimum container visibility in varying operating conditions.
- The hydraulic system is highly efficient, and features 'Power on Demand' and 'Two-Speed Lift' functions, delivering class leading lifting speeds.
- Increased capacity handling available thanks to models available with stabilisers and/or increased wheelbase.
- Immensely strong frame and boom construction to handle the high capacity handling operation.
- An engine shutdown function and easy service access minimise cost and service time.