The Compuload 4060 printer is supplied as an add on plug in module to suit both the Compuload 3000 and Compuload 4000 series weighing systems.
This compact serial thermal printer allows all weighing data together with any stored information to be printed on a thermal paper roll.
Printed data will include:
- Two Line Company Heading
- Date & Time
- Customer Details*
- Product Details*
- Truck Details*
* Summary printouts allow for all loads to be printed as required.
* When used in conjunction with the Compuload 4000 load weighing system.
Join the thousands of users using the reliable, accurate and low maintenance Compuload Weighing Systems.
- Printer: Thermal line head system
- Power Supply: 12 / 24 Volts
- Columns: Set at 24 columns
- Max Current: 4 Amps
- Print Width: 48 mm
- Controls: Paper feed and Paper out LED
- Print Speed: 10 lines per second (with CTS)
- Enclosure: Powder coated Stainless Steel
- Paper Width: 58mm +/- 1mm
- Mounting: Stainless Steel bracket
- Paper OD: 50mm
- Weight: 1700gms (Unpacked)
- Core Size: 12mm
- Dimensions: 140mm (w) x 95mm (h) X 125 – 160 (d)
- Paper Loading: Automatic
- Options: 48 Volt Power reducer
Field names may be varied to suit individual applications.