The Compuload 3000 MkII is Fully electronic. Lift Speed Compensation allows weighing to take place as the load is lifted and can be done in kgs, Ibs, tonnes or other units. The Compuload 3000 MkII has compact design and other features such as Programmable Tare Reduction, Digital Filtering, adjustable decimal point and is 12 to 24 volt compatible. The RS 232 Serial Output allows for printouts of every weighing.
Introducing the latest in on board weighing technology. The new Compuload 3000 MkII series load weighing indicator is designed for all forklift & loader applications. This sophisticated and versatile product incorporates the very latest in microprocessors to simplify operation and provide meaningful results. The large dot matrix backlit liquid display provides a clear readable display in all conditions. The large keypads in conjunction with the easy to follow 'on display messages' make this product extremely user friendly.
Proven, Rugged and Reliable
Compuload weighing systems have proven themselves in all types of applications and environments since 1989 with 1000’s of satisfied users. The rugged design ensures continuing operation, even when the going gets tough. Great care has been taken in the design of the Compuload 3000 MkII to provide high reliability and operation over a wide temperature range.
The latest Compuload 3000 MkII series indicator combines precision individual weight readings with weight totals. A selection of weighing modes allow the instrument to be configured to suit the characteristics of the machine.
Features and Options
The information can be printed as required on the optional on board printer.
Any item that can be lifted can be accurately weighed.
- Display: 2 Lines x 16 character dot matrix liquid crystal - super twist
- Character Size: 9 mm high and 5 mm wide Visibility Rating 4 metres
- Illumination: Backlit LED - automatic turn-on
- Keyboard: 3 x membrane user keys, 3 programmable keys
- Power Supply: 12 to 24 volts DC
- Supply Current: 80rnA @ 12V, 40mA @ 24V (typical)
- Memory: Inbuilt non volatile memory, retains calibration and setup data without power
- Input: 20 to 100mV pressure transducer
- Accuracy: +/- 1% (typical)
- Mounting: Stainless steel bracket
- Dimensions: 140mm (w) x 95mm (h) x 50-80mm (d)
- Enclosure: Stainless Steel - powder coated finish
- Weight: 1 kg (unpacked)
- Optional Printer: Printer model 4060, prints actual weight, total and grand total weight, company name & phone number together with Date & Time