Effytec of Barcelona Spain, a global leader in the manufacture and technology of horizontal pouch machinery, will showcase their innovative new GPC60 Horizontal Form, Fill, Seal Pouch Machine, at PackExpo that will be held on November 2-5 in Chicago, USA.
The GPC60 HFFS Continuous Motion stand up pouch machine runs both dry or liquid applications for gusseted re-closeable pouches. The machine is suited for dry applications including pet food, shredded cheese, candy, snacks, cereals, sugar, rice, cookies and liquid applications like detergents, oils, juices, sauces, soups and more. The GPC60 runs at 150 - 200ppm depending on the application.
Other features of the machine include:-
· Automated format changeovers in as little as 15 minutes
· Automatic film splicer for non-stop production
· Ultrasonic welding of zipper and top sealing
· Product transition filling window of up to 2.5 seconds
· Compact machine footprint for pouch sizes up to 200mm wide x 300mm tall
Effytec will also exhibit the HB14 HFFS Intermittent Motion Pouch machine which has a speed of up to 90ppm (Simplex mode) or 180 ppm (Duplex mode) and offers the ability to make twin sachets connected together with a micro perforation and shaped pouches with tear off spouts. Ideal for co-packers who need to switch between powder and liquid applications
Effytec is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging Technologies.