Formatic R-series and C-series forming and portioning machines from 1,000 to 24,000 products per hour.
Able to form a wide range of products including meat, fish, potato, vegetable and ethnic, butter and cheese as well as cookies, other bakery items, confectionery and protein balls/bars into a variety of shapes and sizes. For example round, square, rectangles, triangles etc as well as Gingerbread men, Easter bunnies, Xmas trees, hearts, stars, animal shapes and whatever else your imagination can dream up.
Two models available “R” series and “C” series
Both models are equally as strong as each other; the only difference is in the speed, and the forming area of the drum - the C-series can form larger shapes.
Both R-series and C-series machines plug into standard 240v power outlets but feature 3-phase motors for increased torque and reliability - the best of both worlds.
“R” models: entry level fixed speed machine at 1200 drum revs/hr, or variable speed models adjustable from 1000 to 4000 drum revs/hr, with the “C” model having variable speed adjustable from 1000 to 4000 drum revs/hr.
Forming area of the drum:
Both “R” and “C” models are available in 360deg versions (one forming & ejection point per turn of the drum) or 180deg design which have two forming and ejection points per turn of the drum – ie: 180degs apart.
The 180deg machines & drums are more expensive than the 360deg design, but of course they double the production capacity. 360deg design drums can be used on a 180 design Formatic machine, but the 180deg drum cannot be used on a 360 design Formatic machine. For a 180deg machine to run a 360deg drum, an extra 360 set of paddles are required as well.
The 180 design is better for cookies (especially with particulates) and other fragile products such as fish and crab meats as its gentler on the product. Its only in front of the paddles for half a revolution instead of a full revolution and so as well as reduced damage its used quicker as well. It reduces aeration of high butter shortbreads and similar products also.
For meat or hardier type products the 180 versions make no forming difference but of course can double the throughput.
Main Features of the Formatic Burger and Cookie Forming Machine:
* C-series and R-series are benchtop machines although we have mobile machine trolleys available as an option.
* All plug into a standard 240v powerpoint but feature 3-phase motors for torque and reliability.
* All models with the exception of the entry level R1200 feature variable speed control.
* Hopper capacities are available from 15kg to 75kg.
* Formatic machines feature fast hoseable cleandown and quick shange drums during production.
* Weight control is achieved by the ability of the forming drum to be set to any thickness between 4 to 34mm - a fast easy adjustment on the machine.
* Special Heavy duty version build for tough products such as Protein Balls or Bars.