Turbidity meter for phase separation - ITM-2. The turbidity meter ITM-2 was developed to be a cost effective meter for phase separation in the food industry. One of the main advantages is the very simple installation via only one CLEANadapt weld-in fitting.
This turbidity meter is already successfully used in the following applications:
- Phase separation milk products / water
- Phase separation while filling or empty a production plant
- Milk detection in the CIP return line
- Control of the yeast collection
- Filter monitoring for media with a high turbidity
- Easy installation by only one weld-in fitting
- Optics optionally of sapphire glass
- Completely made of stainless steel
- External switchable measurement ranges
- CIP-/SIP capable 140°C / 30 min.
High-precision Turbidity meter. ITM-4 Budget-priced all-rounder. This meter is a cost-optimized unit for turbidity measurement, also suitable for very low turbidity. It’s big advantages are among others the very easy handling, the low-maintenance LED technology as well as the standard optics of sapphire glass.
- Separator control
- Water and waste-water monitoring, Water reclamation.
- Measurement range 0-5000 NTU (0-1250 EBC)
- Unit selectable EBC or NTU
- CIP-/SIP capable 130°C / 30 min.
- Low-maintenance LED technology
- Drift- and crystal glass surface dirt stable