Business Development & Strategic Planning
Most businesses manage their day-to-day operations well. The difficulty is finding time to step back and look at the longer–term strategic issues, both internal and external. Strategic planning is an organisation's consideration of its future course with a typical view of between 3-5 years.
An effective strategic plan will form the basis for operational and marketing plans so a business can achieve true growth and development. All businesses benefit from developing a strategy to differentiate from the competition.
- Framework for decision making
- Basis for accountability to owners, investors and shareholders;
- Basis for business and project planning;
- Explains the business to others;
- Aids benchmarking and performance monitoring; and
- Stimulus for change to create the building blocks for future plans.
Contact Phalanx Consulting Group today to find out how we can assist your business.