Branach manufactures and supplies Fibreglass Extension ladders to the Power and Telecommunications industry throughout Australia. The unique design of the Branach fibreglass box-section ladders provide the safest, lightest, strongest ladders available. Branach ladders have the highest load ratings and are used by the major electricity supply utilities throughout Australia and Telstra, Optus and their subcontractors in the telecommunications industry.
There are two ranges available:
The PowerMaster range features up to 160kg load ratings, high strength d-shaped aluminium rungs, a complete range of options and accessories for the electrical and telecommunications industry and sizes from 3.0m extended to 9.8m extended.
Single ladders ranging from 2.4m to 5.5m in height are also available
The TradeMaster range features heavy duty 140 kg load rating, standard ladder accessories, high strength round aluminium rungs, a range of heights from 4.0m to 8.8m extended, and is priced competitively.
For the safest, lightest, strongest fibreglass ladders made in Australia contact Branach or one of our distributors.
• Unique fibreglass box section construction ladder
• Stronger and more rigid than any other fibreglass ladder on the market
• Light weight and easy to handle
• Built to the highest safety standards
• Lighter than timber ladders
• Stronger than aluminium
• Higher load ratings than comparable “C” section ladders
• Two models available
• PowerMaster to suit the everyday user
• TradeMaster for the budget conscious
• Meets the requirements of Australian Standard AS/NZS 1892.3
• Meets the requirements of US Standard ANSI A14.5-2000