Branach’s patented method of constructing ladders allows it to produce an all fiberglass ladder which can be used in corrosive environments or areas where normal aluminium or steel ladders are not suitable.
The ladders are available as single lengths ranging from 2.4 m to 6.0m.
They are used in the water industry, mining, manufacturing and offshore applications.
Branach has recently released a corrosion resistant version of its popular range of fiberglass step platforms. The platforms come in a range of heights from 0.6m to 3.6m and are used for working at heights where safety is a high priority. The units are foldable for portability and storage and the large platform area (460 by 575 mm) provides a solid stable base for users to work from. It is suitable for a wide range of environments including caustic, acidic and high salt environments such as offshore platform work.
The platforms use fiberglass and 316 stainless steel replacing metallic components. Common accessories such as the rear safety handrail which fully encloses the platform and manually operated castors are also available in stainless steel.
The safety step platforms use Branach’s unique box-rail fiberglass construction for strength and stability. They are electrically safe and comply with the Australian Standard for portable fiberglass ladders.
• No timber to rot
• No aluminium to corrode
• No mild steel to rust
• Some environments are too corrosive for regular ladders
• Made from fibreglass and stainless steel for the toughest conditions
• Unique box section construction
• Stronger and more rigid than any other fibreglass ladders
• Built to survive in the most demanding conditions found on mining sites,
in chemical plants and harsh processing environments
• Step platform and single ladders available
• Greater worker safety and longer life in the most arduous conditions
• Meet the requirements of Australian Standard AS/NZS 1892.3:1996
• Meet the requirements of US standard ANSI A14.5-2000