Optimum fit, comfort and superior optics in a full face respirator. The Survivair Opti-Fit™ offers the ultimate in performance and affordability. With features usually reserved for more expensive respirators, the Survivair Opti-Fit™ can help you get the most from your respiratory protection budget. Optifit fitted with a headnet offers increased comfort and is ideal for use with hard hats, for those with long hair.
- Comfortable, durable silicone skirt
- Nose cup is a standard feature to prevent fogging
- Lens is replaceable and treated with an anti-scratch coating
- Easy to maintain and service.
- Straps attached to rim of the facepiece to reduce pressure points and distortion of the sealing surface when tightened
- Added comfort for hard hat and helmet wearers as straps do not get in the way
- Ideal for those with long hair as headnet prevents pulling on hair
- Great for those who are bald—headnet does not leave indents on head like 5 strap model can.
- Quick don and doff– less straps to adjust
All industrial applications requiring full face respiratory protection. Ideal for use with hard hats, and where increased comfort is desired.