The Galaxy High Impact is the only passive flip front, high impact approved welding helmet available. The flip-up adaptor contains a passive shade 10 welding filter and the high velocity impact rating of the helmet keeps you safe during both grinding and welding applications.
- Passive Shade 10 lensFlip Front with clear high impact cover lens to view work and for grinding applications
- Dark to light delay switch allows you to select fast or slow
- Rated to High Impact AS NZS 1337
- Replaceable High Impact cover lens
- Comfortable adjustable headgear with replaceable sweatband
All electric arc welding processes up to shade level DIN10 or according the mounted
welding filter shade/ Electrode Welding (Stick Welding, SMAW) / MIG /MAG (GMAW) / Oxy-Gas Welding / Plasma Arc Welding / Micro Plasma Arc Welding. Also suitable for Grinding. Prohibited for laser welding!
Window size Flip up closed: 105 x 50 mm
Flip up opened: 105 x 60 mm
Light transmittance Permanent ultra violet- / infrared protection (helmet shell) visible range
Flip up opened clear vision (DIN 0) visible range
Flip up closed shade level DIN 10
Shape stability Helmet shell up to 220°C.
up to 137°C Front cover lenses
Operating temperature -10°C to + 70°C / 14°F to 158°F
Approved to AS NZS 1337 High Impact and ASNZS 1338
Storage temperature -20°C to + 80°C